Monday, February 6, 2012

Red

My life has now no meaning but is frought with endless woe
for my eyes once drank of beauty that they now shall never know
the one who once was life herself has long since gone from me
her memory a pang of death that I forever grieve

Her skin a liquid alabaster formed of fluid grace
the aura of perfection emanated from her face
I prayed to hold her hand in mine the velvet of her touch
just once to know her flawless smile I longed her lips to brush

Her presence more intoxicating then the sweetest wine
her every phrase melodious a symphony sublime
her hair of auburn silk her eyes an iridescent jade
the air thick with her fragrance was a toxin in my veins

She knew not of the torment she inflicted on my being
she is the fiercest nightmare most entrancing of my dreams
but now our chance encounter ends abruptly as begun
the light she shown extinguished so to d
arkness I now p
                                                                                     l
                                                                                      u
                                                                                        n
                                                                                          g
                                                                                            e

No comments:

Post a Comment